The 11th Annual Technical Summit will be held at Top Golf Charlotte. This venue allows for both a learning environment as well as an open air environment to network immediately following the presentations.
7X24 Carolinas and SERBCA are committed to hosting a safe in-person meeting and will follow all safety measures based on the latest guidance from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention as well as local government requirements and guidance. In order to attend this in-person event, there may be mandatory conditions in place which you must comply with for the safety and well-being of all attendees. Non-compliance may result in your removal from the event. Your registration fee would not be refunded due to non-compliance of guidelines. The current safety measures are listed below. If these change, we will alert all attendees.
· Wearing a mask (correctly to cover your nose and mouth) is required at all times inside of the building of the Top Golf Facility
· Meeting room seating may be arranged in a socially distanced set.
· Washing your hands and/or using hand sanitizer frequently throughout the meeting is recommended.
· If you have not been vaccinated, we encourage you to get a COVID test and know the result a few days prior to traveling.
· If you feel sick prior to or on the day of travel, stay home and notify us by 9:00am day of Event. You will receive a full registration refund credit.
· If you have been in close contact with someone who has tested positive or has clear COVID symptoms prior to the event, stay home and notify us by 9:00am day of Event. You will receive a full registration refund credit.
· If at any time during the event you begin to feel unwell, please exit the meeting space right away and let 7X24 Carolinas personnel know immediately.
7x24 Exchange Carolinas Chapter | firstname.lastname@example.org